Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time Really Does Fly


Well, it seems as if everyone else is doing it, so I thought I should too. I know what you are thinking and no, I would not jump off a bridge if everyone else was, but a blog seems harmless enough! Hopefully, I will be better at a blog than I was my journal that I bought January 1 and never even looked at again!

Since my sweet little man is just about to turn five, I figure I should dedicate my first blog to him. Oh, who am I kidding, probably all of my blogs will be about Tyson! For those of you who have not seen him in a while or have missed the ten thousand pictures I have posted on Facebook, here is the little guy:
I cannot believe that he is FIVE years old! I guess what they say is true and time really does fly when you are having fun! But I'm not just having fun, I'm having a BLAST being his mommy! I hope that he always knows how much he is loved, and not just by me and James, but by everyone that knows him! I don't know what we did to deserve such a precious gift, but I'm glad we did it! (Wish us luck the next time around!)

Since it is summer vacation for the two of us, we have come up with a Summer List (thanks Emily, lol). These are all the things that we want to do together this summer, hopefully, we won't run out of time or money (unemployment only goes so far, hehe)!

1. Chill on the beach

2. Midnight Parade (July 3)

3. Grainger County Tomato Festival (July 23-25)

4. Elkmont Fireflies

5. Dinosaur World

6. Wonder Works

7. Titanic Museum

8. Fruit and Berry Patch-Pick Peaches and make peach cobbler!

9. Tubing in Townsend

10. Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga

11. Six Flags

12. Picnic at World’s Fair Park

13. Library Activities

14. Free Regal Movies

15. Lego Store in Ga

16. Ga Aquarium

17. Go to Cities Cupcake Boutique

18. Hike Fall Creek Falls

19. Go camping

20. Discovery Center

Of course, James is encouraged to join us, but someone has to pay the bills around here!


No comments:

Post a Comment