Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This is the Best Day Ever

Every single time Tyson is having fun he says, "This is the best day ever!". I'm sure he doesn't always mean it because he said it about four times the last time he had a stomach virus, but there are times when I actually thinks he means it! Last night was one of those times: he got to shave with Daddy! He got a Toy Story 3 shaving kit for his birthday from Aunt Shirley and Brea and he found it again last night at about 10 o'clock. So at 11 last night, he had the time of his life!

I do not think that Tyson stopped laughing from the time that they got the shaving cream on their faces until it was time for bed!
Every time James would do something, Tyson would repeat him, only with a laugh!
He told James that he loves being a big boy like Daddy and he wants to shave every day. He also told James to get it clean and tight! (lol) When they were done, he told me and James that this really was the best day ever! I believe him because instead of sleeping with just Bongo, he slept with Bongo AND his little razor! These truly are the best days ever and I would not trade all the money in the world for my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment